Interested in research?
Interested candidates should submit the following:
- A letter describing their relevant experience
- Curriculum vitae
- Contact information for 2-3 references by email to Dr. Michael Burton at Michael.Burton@utdallas.edu
Graduate Student hopeful?
Information you’ll need before you apply to the program:
- Read Before You Apply on the UTD Graduate Admissions website.
- Dr. Burton welcomes e-mails/communication at Michael.Burton@utdallas.edu.
- Particular interest and priority will be given to individuals who have already applied to the Cognition and Neuroscience PhD Program.
Undergraduate Research Intern Candidate?
We request all U.G. research interns commit a minimum of 15-20 hours/week. No weekend or evening hours are allowed for new interns.
The time commitment must be minimally 3-4– hour blocks of time (ex. 4 days a week @ 3.5 hr/day), Monday-Friday from 8am-6pm.
For all interested parties please e-mail us at email@example.com with:
- Your availability
- What specifically makes you interested in our lab (please be explicit)
- Honestly and candidly, how will working in our lab benefit you and how will you bring benefit to us?