Dr. Aria Nosratinia
Erik Jonsson Distinguished Professor and Associate Head, Electrical & Computer Engineering
We are very proud of our alumni, and wish them even more success in the years to come.
- Mohamed Fadel Shady (Ph.D. December 2017) [thesis]
- Ahmed Attia Abotabl (Ph.D. July 2017) [thesis]
- Ahmed Hindy (Ph.D. July 2017) [thesis] Motorola
- Negar Bazargani (Ph.D. Dec. 2014) [thesis] joined Philips Healthcare, Cleveland, OH
- Thuy Nguyen (Ph.D. Dec. 2012) [thesis] Faculty at Hanoi Posts and Telecommunication Institute of Technology
- Li Yang (Ph.D. Dec. 2012) [thesis] joined Samsung
- Ahmed Hesham (Ph.D. Dec. 2012) [thesis] Faculty at Cairo University
- Mohamed AbolSoud (Ph.D. Dec. 2012) [thesis] InterDigital
- Ramy Tannious (Ph.D. Jan 2009) [thesis] SONY USA, now at
- Mohammad Janani (Ph.D. July 2006) [thesis]– joined Navini Networks (now Cisco) , now at Apple
- Shahab Sanayei (Ph.D. July 2005) [thesis] – joined ArrayComm LLC, San Jose, CA
- Ahmadreza Hedayat (Ph.D. Dec. 2004) [thesis]– joined Navini Networks (now Cisco)
- Todd Hunter (Ph.D. Jan. 2004) [thesis] – joined Nortel Networks
- Farhad (Frank) Azadi Namin (M.S. Aug 2008) thesis
- Kamtorn Ausavapattanakun (M.S. Aug 2005) thesis – joined WFi Corp.
- Vijay Suryavanshi (M.S. Aug. 2005) thesis– Currently with Qualcomm.
- Harsh Shah (M.S. Dec. 2003) thesis
- Vimal Thilak (M.S. Dec. 2002) – thesis after a PhD at New Mexico State University, he joined NVIDIA corp., Santa Clara, CA.
- Nikhil Hegde (M.S. Jan. 2002)