Ph.D. State Key Laboratory of Materials-Oriented Chemical Engineering, Nanjing University of Technology, China, 2011
B.S. Department of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Nanjing University of Technology, China, 2006
- S. Yang, S. Sun, C. Zhou, G. Hao, J. Liu, S. Ramezani, M. Yu, X. Sun, and J. Zheng. “Renal Clearance and Degradation of Glutathione-Coated Copper Nanoparticles”,Bioconjugate Chemistry, 2015, DOI: 10.1021/acs.bioconjchem.5b00003.
- 1. Vinluan III, J. Liu, C. Zhou, M. Yu,S. Yang, A. Kumar, S. Sun, A. Dean, X. Sun, J. Zheng. “Glutathione-Coated Luminescent Gold Nanoparticles: A Surface Ligand for Minimizing Serum Protein Adsorption”, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2014, DOI:10.1021/am5031374.
- S. Yang, C. Zhou, J. Liu, M. Yu, J. Zheng, “One-step Interfacial Synthesis and Assembly of Fluorescent Ultrathin Au@Silica Membrane”,Adv. Mater., 24, 3218-3222. (2012)
- S. Yang, C. F. Wang and S. Chen, “Interface-Directed Assembly of One-Dimensional Ordered Architecture from Quantum Dots Guest and Polymer Host”,J. Am. Chem. Soc., 133, 8412–8415 (2011).
- S. Yang, C. F. Wang and S. Chen, “A Release-Induced Response for the Rapid Recognition of Latent Fingerprints and Formation of Inkjet-Printed Patterns”,Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50, 3706–3709 (2011).
- L. Wang,S. Yang, J. Wang, C. F. Wang and L. Chen, “Fabrication of Superhydrophobic TPU Film for Oil-Water Separation Based on Electrospinning Route”, Mater. Lett, 65, 869–872 (2011).
- S. Yang, L. Wang, C. F. Wang, L. Chen and S. Chen, “Superhydrophobic Thermoplastic Polyurethane Films with Transparent/Fluorescent Performance”,Langmuir, 26, 18454-18458 (2010).
- S. Yang, C. F. Wang, L. Chen and S. Chen, “Facile Dicyandiamide-Mediated Fabrication of Well-Defined CuO Hollow Microspheres and Their Catalytic Application”,Mater. Chem. Phys., 120, 296-301 (2010).
- S. Yang, Q. Li, L. Chen and S. Chen, “Controllable Synthesis of Quantum Dot–Polymer Networks with Enhanced Luminescence via the Catalytic Chain Transfer Polymerization (CCTP) Technique”,J. Mater. Chem., 18, 5599-5603 (2008).
- S. Yang, S. Chen, Y. Tian, C. Feng and L. Chen, “Facile Transformation of a Native Polystyrene (PS) Film into a Stable Superhydrophobic Surface via Sol-Gel Process”,Chem. Mater., 20, 1233-1235 (2008).