Ph.D. Department of Chemistry, The University of Texas at Dallas, 2013-Current.
B.S. School of Pharmacy, China Pharmaceutical University, Nanjing, China, 2011.
Synthesis, bioconjugation, and biological application of luminescent metal nanoparticles.
Honors and Awards
People’s Scholarship, China, 2007-2009.
- J. Xu, M. Yu, P. Carter A, E. Hernandez, A. Dang, P. Kapur, J. T. Hsieh, J. Zheng. “In Vivo X-ray Imaging of Transport of Renal Clearable Gold Nanoparticles in the Kidneys”,Angew. Chem. Int. Ed.,2017, DOI: 10.1002/anie.201707819 (online) (Highlighted as VIP)
- Xuhui Ning, ChuanqiPeng, Eric S. Li,Jing Xu, Rodrigo Vinluan, Mengxiao Yu and Jie Zheng. “Physiological stability and renal clearance of ultrasmall zwitterionic gold nanoparticles: Ligand length matters.” Apl Materials 2017, 5: 053406.
- Jing Xu, Chuanqi Peng, Mengxiao Yu and Jie Zheng. “Renal clearable noble metal nanoparticles: photoluminescence, elimination, and biomedical applications.”WIREs Nanomed Nanobiotechnol2017. doi: 10.1002/wnan.1453)
- Chuanqi Peng, Xiaofei Gao,Jing Xu, Bujie Du, Xuhui Ning, Shaoheng Tang, Robert M. Bachoo, Mengxiao Yu, Woo Ping Ge and Jie Zheng “Targeting orthotopic gliomas with renal-clearable luminescent gold nanoparticles.”Nano Research, 2017, 4, 1366-1376
- Shaoheng Tang, Chuanqi Peng,Jing Xu, Bujie Du, Qinxiao Wang,Rodrigo D. Vinluan, Mengxiao Yu, Moon J. Kim and Jie Zheng. “Tailoring Renal Clearance and Tumor Targeting of Ultrasmall Metal Nanoparticles with Particle Density.” Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2016, 55, 16039-16043
- R. Vinluan III, M. Yu, M. Gannaway, J. Sullins,J. Xu, and J. Zheng. “Labeling monomeric insulin with renal clearable luminescent gold nanoparticles”,Bioconjugate Chemistry, 2015, DOI:10.1021/acs.bioconjchem.5b00490.