Ph.D. Department of Chemistry, The University of Texas at Dallas, 2014-present.
B.S. Chemistry, Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing, China, 2014.
Luminescent Metal Nanoparticles Synthesis and Biological Application.
Honors and Awards
Outstanding Graduate, Beijing Education Committee, 2014.
National Scholarship, Beijing Institute of Technology, 2013.
Triple-A Student Award, Beijing Education Committee, 2012.
- BujieDu, Xingya Jiang, Anindita Das, Qinhan Zhou, Mengxiao Yu, Rongchao Jin, Jie Zheng, “Glomerular barrier behaves as an atomically precise bandpass filter in a sub-nanometre regime” Nature Nanotechnology, 2017 DOI: 10.1038/nnano.2017.170 (online)
- Shaoheng Tang, Chuanqi Peng, Jing Xu,Bujie Du, Qinxiao Wang, Rodrigo D. Vinluan, Mengxiao Yu, Moon J. Kim and Jie Zheng. “Tailoring Renal Clearance and Tumor Targeting of Ultrasmall Metal Nanoparticles with Particle Density”.Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2016, 55, 16039 -16043
- Chuanqi Peng, Xiaofei Gao, Jing Xu,Bujie Du, Xuhui Ning, Shaoheng Tang, Robert M. Bachoo, Mengxiao Yu, Woo Ping Ge and Jie Zheng “Targeting orthotopic gliomas with renal-clearable luminescent gold nanoparticles.” Nano Research, 2017, 4, 1366-1376
- X.Y. Jiang,B.J. Du, M.X. Yu, X. Jia, J. Zheng. “Surface-Ligand Effect on Radiosensitization of Ultrasmall Luminescent Gold Nanoparticles”,J. Innov. Opt. Health. Sci., 9(04), 1642003.
- 1. M. X. Yu, J. C. Zhou, J. Du, X. H. Ning, C. Authement, L. Gandee, P. Kapur, J. T. Hsieh, J. Zheng. “Noninvasive Staging of Kidney Dysfunction Enabled by Renal Clearable Luminescent Gold Nanoparticles”,Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 55, 2787-2791 (2016) (Highlighted as VIP).